Uploading photos to forum

john step

Reaction score
It was posted by Neil after I emailed it to him. I have it in my iPad photos and failed to upload it due to size restrictions. Today I tried again and it worked....
Have you ( or any others having problems uploading to gallery ) tried taking pics on a mobile phone then emailing the pic to yourself on pc/tablet? It often says send large/medium or actual size before sending, select medium and it should be fine...
Open the email and save the pic to your pics on computer/pad and try that.

I am sure that will be of interest to many. I am going to remember that for when I get a phone capable of taking/emailing pictures. My £9 Tesco job is not quite up to that:eek:mg: Yes Yes I know...my family keep telling me I am a dinosaur :wh

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
I am sure that will be of interest to many. I am going to remember that for when I get a phone capable of taking/emailing pictures. My £9 Tesco job is not quite up to that:eek:mg: Yes Yes I know...my family keep telling me I am a dinosaur :wh

Photosaurus ;)

flightliner

Reaction score
It was posted by Neil after I emailed it to him. I have it in my iPad photos and failed to upload it due to size restrictions. Today I tried again and it worked....
Have you ( or any others having problems uploading to gallery ) tried taking pics on a mobile phone then emailing the pic to yourself on pc/tablet? It often says send large/medium or actual size before sending, select medium and it should be fine...
Open the email and save the pic to your pics on computer/pad and try that.
peter, just tried that, no joy.:confused:

john step

Reaction score
QnTbKYU.jpg

Hi folks, this just may work. Blood sweat and tears for this photosaurus.
Its taken about half hour. David Bailey eat your heart out.