pike fishing

M

mark smith

after ban abscence of two years i am looking forward to start pike fishing again this season.
is there any readers out there in the manchester area who would like to join me and share the cost of bait and fuel

M

mark smith

no ban chris,it is my dodgy spelling, i should have spelt(after AN abscence).
sorry about the confusion although it gave me a good laugh when i realised what i had written.

M

mark smith

i am looking to fish mainly waters that hold fish in the region of 25lb+.
rudyard lake,damflask and underbank resr in sheffield,coombs,maybe even trying the lake district,pickmere lake is also rumoured to hold large fish and i have recently heard about a water outside of knutsford called boundary water park which may hold a large pike or two.
if any one would like to join me get in touch

G

Gareth Hope

Coombs has been fishing well
try Hollingworth lake.Debdale.even Bolton & Bury res holds 25lb+

chris Mannion

Reaction score
i am thinking of pike fishing hollingworth lake, was wondering if any one knows good areas of the lake to fish. i havent been pike fishing long and have been catching mostly jacks in local waters so im in search of somthing bigger.

jason lewis

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the best lake to fish for carp in debdale park?the boating lake is now finished and full again.i was led to believe that the backlake was the best to fish.any suggestions?

chub angler

Reaction score
Welcome to Fm Jason if you go on the newbie threads you will get a better welcome

harold sherd

Reaction score
hi mark where abouts do you live i am from manchester and i am a member of the pac also region31 pac i have fished most of the places you said you wanted to fish iam a night worker so can only go fishing once or twice a month .if you want to we may be able to meet up in the near furture. ps if you are intrested iwill be going to the region 31 meeting on the first wensday of the month if you would like to comealong you will be welcome.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Mark posted in 2002 ...

I only checked because nobody nowadays would name so many waters on an open forum; a sorry state we now find ourselves in.

You could click on his profile and hee if his "message me "link still works.