2011 Hereford DUAA Wye Matches Announced

TTC

Reaction score
Superbly run, fantastic fishing, along some of the most varied river stretches in the UK.
In recent years dace and roach catches to 80lbs, chub catches to 100lbs, perch nets to 30lbs
with a smattering of double figure barbel, have all provided anglers with fabulous match sport.
The events are also a great excuse to have a few days away in glorious Herefordshire, while participating in one of the few remaining well attended river angling competitions in the UK.
For details ring Pete Golding on 07710792283 or evenings 01432 357354

jollyboy

Reaction score
Normally the Wye champs tickets are snapped up and can be sold 10 times over...Very much the same with the Team champs.... The Wye charity match you can usually get tickets for...My advice would be to get your name in as early as you can...there is some right pristine waters fished in all these matches.
My brother has won the Wye champs twice and the best I have ever done is second in my section in the Champs....But he's a right peckerhead:D

TTC

Reaction score
Spoke to Pete Golding yesterday, tickets are available at the moment for all the events but going fast as they say.
What's your brothers name Jollyboy?

TTC

Reaction score
I'll look out for him, mmm Tony Jollyboy doesnt ring a bell ;-)

jollyboy

Reaction score
I'll look out for him, mmm Tony Jollyboy doesnt ring a bell ;-)

I think it would be a little unfair to band full names on an open forum of someone that may not even be a member....he used to have Pete Goldings job at one time in sorting out the 3 big anuals.... I think its fair to say that we don't get on...and the only thing we have in common is our Fathers passion for angling.....At the moment I can't send you a PM

ATB

Kev Jolly :D

TTC

Reaction score
We are all brothers of the angle, sometimes that's all that matters, cheers Kev