Watch out for your Gonads, Lads...

B

binka

"testicles sit nicely in their mouth."

Whilst the pun factory is churning out endless responses to the above quote from that article i'm settling for the safe ground.

I have absolutely nothing to write in response to that :D

(It is driving me nuts trying to refrain though ;) )

laguna

Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere or other of a fish, or perhaps a slender worm like creature? that lurks in the watery depths in some far off land (Amazon probably) that likes to swim down into the Jap's eye of young men when taking a ****! :eek:

I seem to recall it has sharp barbs all along its body and you have a heck of a time getting it out... its enough to make your eyes water thinking about it :eek:mg:

B

binka

I think they did that one in River Monsters if I remember correctly, I think the fish are attracted to something in the urine and follow the source... they ought to chuck a few in the local swimming baths, much better deterrent than that red dye which reacts and shows you up if you spend a penny in there :eek: :D

laguna

Reaction score
Your right binka Jeremy wade was talking about it in one of the episodes too, and as for that new red stuff in swimming pools... I used to spend at least thrupence' (threpp knee bit) as did all the kids... (didnt they?) :D

B

binka

as for that new red stuff in swimming pools... I used to spend at least thrupence' (threpp knee bit) as did all the kids... (didnt they?) :D

:D :D I think the dye has changed the tactics quite dramatically though, instead of finding a quiet corner head for a crowd and then start blaming everyone else :cool: