Stoney and Friends Charity Fish-in

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
What a bitch. I've agreed to go to a wedding that weekend. I've always wanted to fish the Woolpack. Dammit.

Windy

Reaction score
Duck it.

Damn me but I find myself agreeing with Mark t S twice in two months.... :eek: This really mustn't become a habit :cool:

Given a bit more advance notice of the opportunity I would have been interested in making the effort to do this, especially gven the charitable element and cause.

Sadly already committed to working on the 21st then flying out to Rome on the 22nd for a week rubbernecking at places I have read so much about but never seen.

If it weren't for that I'd have been well up for it.

In the following week I'm thinking about bivvying up somewhere for a couple of days to have another bash at breaking my Catfish cherry. Been two or is it three years since the last FM Catfish fish in ?

Not a fish in, but if anyone else has any suggestions for a catfish venue / might be interested in an evening or two's convivial bbq and umpteenager silliness by the side of a pretty piece of water then drop me a pm.

Cheers all.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Given a bit more advance notice of the opportunity I would have been interested in making the effort to do this, especially gven the charitable element and cause.

Sadly already committed to working on the 21st then flying out to Rome on the 22nd for a week rubbernecking at places I have read so much about but never seen.

Shucks Windy, if you can't make it, I'll have to try to be there, especially as I won't need a bivvy (or sowester):D

In all seriousness the short notice probably counts me out but I'll speak to my financial director (SWMBO). Is there ever a "fish-in" in the midlands??? a local event would be a pleasant change