FREE product givaway from Laguna!

laguna

Reaction score
Is it actually possible to improve the natural attraction of maggots, worm and corn?

Sure it is (he says confidently), but instead of adding all manor of artificial flavours and colours to boost our confidence (confidence does not attract fish), or trying to second guess what it is 'they're avin' its far easier to make a good bait better...

Okay this is something else, and its free (straight up, for real) - a brand new product worth £2.50 for our Fishing Magic friends.

500 free products to trial (Limited offer)

It will only cost you the price of a stamp, and there is absolutely no obligation whatsoever to purchase anything.
You will not be pestered with emails afterwards asking for feedback and you will not be disappointed.

So why are we giving away our product?

The best way to get our message across fast is for people to try it for themselves - for free!
If the product doesn't increase your catch rate, then you have lost nothing - the risk is all ours.
The product is brand new and will go on sale next week for £2.50 via our website.
We're initially giving away 500 as a promotion (100 for FM members).
Obviously we expect people to catch more fish otherwise we wouldn't be doing it, and we will rely on word of mouth from then on.

Want one?
For those who are interested, please let me know and I will send you the exclusive promo code by PM in the next few days - first come first served.

*Your valuable feed back would be very much appreciated but as always; there is no obligation to do so.

Please read the addy below (hopefully not too technical).

Good luck - its already on your side!

Chris Wilson

PS. this is not just for carp, its for any species that you would normally target using these baits.
The product is 'bait specific' NOT 'species specific'! (we sometimes think differently)

----------------------

Is it actually possible to improve the natural attraction of maggots, worm and corn?

Although these baits are arguably the BEST (a popular choice with many anglers), they do not always guarantee to catch fish.
Sometimes they will work well and sometimes they wont... ever wondered why?

The answer is that no single food bait will sustain fish long-term. Yes maggot, worm and corn are nutritious and fish sometimes find them irresistible, but once they have fed on them for a while they will simply 'switch off'!

Its variety they are wanting and its all to do with what is missing for their nutritional needs - amino acids!

The amino acids present within these baits and all other baits are disproportionate (incomplete).
No food item is 100% complete or perfect.

Amino acids may sound all very technical and 'sciency' but actually they are nothing more than protein building blocks that all real-food items contain. Unfortunately no food bait is 100% complete by itself, there is always a limiting side - something lacking.

Its for this reason that all living creatures need to eat a variety of different food and why no single food bait will ever sustain or satisfy fish.
Its also the reason why you might need to keep changing the hook bait?

L-amino REACT is a new product designed specifically to address the problem of deficiency by including the "EXACT" missing or first-limiting essential amino acid for maggot, worm or corn thus making the bait you normally use more attractive (more complete) and more satisfactory for the fish to feed upon for longer.

It works, give it a try!

L-amino REACT - Maggot and Worm
(dose stimulant for adding to maggot and worm)

and;

L-amino REACT - Corn (available soon)
(dose stimulant for adding to maize and corn)

L-amino_REACT_1905(w600).jpg

L-amino_REACT_1889(w600).jpg

mick b

Reaction score
Ah you managed to obtain some I see :D

But 'dose stimulant'....come on......shouldn't that first word start with the letter n?

Well done for offering the freebies to FM members.

Personally I dont add anything except Rum to my coffee :eek:mg: but thanks for the offer.

laguna

Reaction score
Thanks badger, apparently were experiencing some technical issue with the discount- ill let you know when its sorted! :D

rubio

Reaction score
I'll happily accept a free trial thanx.
Will also be happy to give some feedback as long as I don't have to think too much about how the science works.

laguna

Reaction score
Feedback would be much appreciated guys thank you, though as I said earlier; there is no obligation to do so.

We had a bit of a glitch with our system earlier this morning but I'm pleased to say we've managed to sort it out. (thanks Matt)

Please note: There is a small charge for P&P and admin costs just £0.78p The product is £0.00 and no discount codes need to be applied at checkout.

http://www.lagunafp.eu/catalog
first come first served!

sagalout

Reaction score
Ordered mine thanks Chris. I tend to use dead maggots so what is the best way to use it?

robtherake

Reaction score
Yes please! Owt for free, said the Yorkshireman....

....seriously, though, I'm a great believer in the efficacy of additives and I'll be more than happy to provide feedback.

mick b

Reaction score
Just a thought.....

Does bait additive/enhancer have to be approved for use before it can be used in the UK?

:confused:

laguna

Reaction score
Ordered mine thanks Chris. I tend to use dead maggots so what is the best way to use it?

To be perfectly honest I dont think any of the lads have used it with deads so far but I don't see it as a problem. 5-10ml per pint for live and this will absorb into their skin and they also drink it (really they do) but they wont if they're already dead - unless they're just pretending! :D
Seriously though deads tend to be a bit on the soggy side saga so maybe use 5ml max? Good question that, i'd certainly be interested to know how you get on thanks.

Yes please! Owt for free, said the Yorkshireman....

....seriously, though, I'm a great believer in the efficacy of additives and I'll be more than happy to provide feedback.
Thank you Rob much appreciated.
I'm a Yorky too and i'm giving stuff away... that cant be right? :eek: :D

Just a thought.....

Does bait additive/enhancer have to be approved for use before it can be used in the UK?

:confused:
No Mick but many are and some most definitely should be imo- some are inedible and some are pollutants!!! example artificial banana flavour (isoamyl alcohol) is also used as a nail polish remover, propylene glycol (glug) is also used as an aircraft antifreeze, its responsible for depleting oxygen levels exerting high levels of biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) in surface waters.

sagalout

Reaction score
deads tend to be a bit on the soggy side saga so maybe use 5ml max?
Sorry to be a dense but I always have been, what are you saying add 5ml per pint before freezing or add 5ml per pint whilst thawing?

Thinking (I shouldn't do that) about it I can't see how you could add it whilst they are frozen so there are two options, give to 'em live and then freeze, or dilute it and thaw them in it. Which one do I do a do ron ron?

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

wont if they're already dead
What are you saying, I've got to stop drinking when I die?

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

5-10ml per pint for live
Blimey that makes an expensive pint of maggots.

laguna

Reaction score
Sorry to be a dense but I always have been, what are you saying add 5ml per pint before freezing or add 5ml per pint whilst thawing?

Thinking (I shouldn't do that) about it I can't see how you could add it whilst they are frozen so there are two options, give to 'em live and then freeze, or dilute it and thaw them in it. Which one do I do a do ron ron?

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

What are you saying, I've got to stop drinking when I die?

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

Blimey that makes an expensive pint of maggots.

Fish can only detect amino acids on the surface of baits and what leaches in the water, so for this reason its probably better to dose AFTER they have thawed imo to gain maximum attraction.

I would try putting a handful in a plasi bag and give them a good shake, if your a tight ass you can use just a couple of drops on the hookbait only thus saving for another time. 5ml to a pint is the minimum recommended, 10ml being the optimum - one or two drops will easily coat 50 maggots though.

Fill your coffin with your choice tipple for the trip? ask the undertaker to embalm you with alcohol? :D

nogoodboyo

Reaction score
Interested in your claim that fish can only detect amino acids on the surface of baits and what "leaches" into the water.
All links to scientific research much appreciated.
Cheers. ngb

laguna

Reaction score
Interested in your claim that fish can only detect amino acids on the surface of baits and what "leaches" into the water.
All links to scientific research much appreciated.
Cheers. ngb

I thought this was common knowledge?

there's numerous academic references and supporting evidence abound.
Its generally accepted that for example; choppy worm is more easily attractive and detected by olfactory because their bodily fluids are amino rich. Their skin less so. Solubility being the key, if its not on them (or in proximity in the water) then fish cannot detect amino acids. Its the amino acids which are responsible for taste/odours/scent. If they (including flavours) are 'locked in' then the bait becomes least attractive.

I think it was maybe Archie Bradocks? that once wrote a piece about flavours - "on the surface" or "on the top" or something referring to the fact that its only what's on the outside of a bait that counts not what's within.

Most of this stuff comes from the aquaculture industry and has much relevance as far as palatability/feeding's concerned.

nogoodboyo

Reaction score
You say there's numerous academic references and supporting evidence.
Again I ask you
Links please

laguna

Reaction score
You say there's numerous academic references and supporting evidence.
Again I ask you
Links please

links?
I don't have the time, will quotes by a avid angler/chemist/collage professor do?

If you genuinely don't know, then please accept my apologies, my 'claim' as you put it isn't anything original or new - its common knowledge though there is lots of misunderstanding.
FACT: The fishes receptors need to be in physical contact/in proximity with an amino acid to illicit a response. If the amino acid isn't on the surface or solvated then fish cannot detect them. Same with pheromones, bile acids, salt, minerals, electromagnetic fields etc.

Ill have a dig around later and see what I have on file.