Fixing Octoplus kit on chair.

Robert Woods

Reaction score
I have a Nash Nomad chair that I want to fix an Octoplus feeder arm & rear rest to. How can I do it as legs won't release to slide bracket on...???

sagalout

Reaction score
My chair has gone through several configurations, but I think I am quite happy with it now :).

Remove the leg bolts and replacing them with 6mm studs through 16mm ali tube.

Bolt cut up accessory arms to munson rings (brass rings used to suspend pipes from ceilings) and then fit the munson ring to the leg.

Drill accessory arm bolt to the chair using a plywood plate as a fixing plate...... I can't explain that one :confused:

The mrs is away at the mo' and she has the camera, when she gets back I will take some piccies to show you what I have done.

28mm munson rings are about 60p each from any plumbers merchant and accessory arms can be had of ebay at about £7.25 for four (inc p&p).

Reaction score
I have a Nash Nomad chair that I want to fix an Octoplus feeder arm & rear rest to.

Buy one of the Korum chairs - I found all my pole box extremities fitted.

(Right...the amount of plugging we've all done for Korum, Nash and others.....we're starting to read like an Angling magazine article...and what do we get?....not even a sticker!!! Thank goodness for Tickle Tackle).:wh:wh

Have you been down on the Dane recently Robert?

Robert Woods

Reaction score
I have mucker...fished a couple of afternoons for sod all...!!!

Last edited:

Robert Woods

Reaction score
Seen the pics but too much for me to set up & carry. Thanks for information mucker.

sagalout

Reaction score
Robert, you only need one munson ring and short arm to take your feeder arm, I was just showing different options.

Not only do the scaffolders (according to dictionary.com, scaffolder ain't a word :confused:) put it up but they deliver it to me swim. Anyway, what you doin' home from work already Slime?

Poshers, Sky have borrowed it, with the lauch pad attachment, to launch one of their satellites.