Float to Fly on the Wye
Accompanying angling legend Bob James, 'Flyfishing for Coarse Fish' author Dominic Garnett is to co-host exclusive two-day events on the Wye this summer.
Target species include large chub, dace and top class barbel fishing on methods varying from dry fly to trotting with the centrepin on an exclusive stretch near Hereford.
Dates are 25/26 August and 11/12 September. Places are strictly limited at £365 a head, to include lunch and accommodation. Contact 07804 240986 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By the Same Author
- Men ordered to pay more than Â£1,400 for illegal fishing: a reminder...
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Whales sculpture highlights threat of plastic pollution to oceans
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member