Float to Fly on the Wye
Accompanying angling legend Bob James, 'Flyfishing for Coarse Fish' author Dominic Garnett is to co-host exclusive two-day events on the Wye this summer.
Target species include large chub, dace and top class barbel fishing on methods varying from dry fly to trotting with the centrepin on an exclusive stretch near Hereford.
Dates are 25/26 August and 11/12 September. Places are strictly limited at £365 a head, to include lunch and accommodation. Contact 07804 240986 or mail: email@example.com
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Twelve
- Major Improvements for River Kennet
- Angler’s Mail 25 November 2014
- Fish Legal Battle Reaches Court
- The RiverFest 2014 Final
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Eleven
- Anglers Challenge EU over Unacceptable Bass Proposals.
- Angling Trust RiverFest 2014
- FREE Learn How to Lure Fish for Perch Event
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Ten