Float to Fly on the Wye
Accompanying angling legend Bob James, 'Flyfishing for Coarse Fish' author Dominic Garnett is to co-host exclusive two-day events on the Wye this summer.
Target species include large chub, dace and top class barbel fishing on methods varying from dry fly to trotting with the centrepin on an exclusive stretch near Hereford.
Dates are 25/26 August and 11/12 September. Places are strictly limited at £365 a head, to include lunch and accommodation. Contact 07804 240986 or mail: email@example.com
By the Same Author
- Political Parties Urged to Endorse Angling ‘Manifesto’
- Emma's Challenge - Part 12
- Angler’s Mail 24 March 2015
- Kennet Water Quality Issues to be Tackled
- Emma's Challenge - Part Eleven
- Angler’s Mail 17 March 2015
- Drennan Team England Squads Announced
- Safe Turbines? Then Prove it!
- Emma's Challenge - Part Ten
- Another Key Volunteer for the ATr