Float to Fly on the Wye
Accompanying angling legend Bob James, 'Flyfishing for Coarse Fish' author Dominic Garnett is to co-host exclusive two-day events on the Wye this summer.
Target species include large chub, dace and top class barbel fishing on methods varying from dry fly to trotting with the centrepin on an exclusive stretch near Hereford.
Dates are 25/26 August and 11/12 September. Places are strictly limited at £365 a head, to include lunch and accommodation. Contact 07804 240986 or mail: email@example.com
By the Same Author
- Your Chance to Influence Inshore Fisheries
- Catch and Release!
- River Thames – Tideway Tunnel gets Judicial Thumbs Up
- Fishing Britain is Back
- Emma's Challenge - Part Three
- Angler’s Mail 20 January 2015
- 2014 'Fly for Coarse' Winner is Announced
- Angling with Aldi
- Fish the Magnificent Severn
- Angler’s Mail 13 January 2015