Float to Fly on the Wye
Accompanying angling legend Bob James, 'Flyfishing for Coarse Fish' author Dominic Garnett is to co-host exclusive two-day events on the Wye this summer.
Target species include large chub, dace and top class barbel fishing on methods varying from dry fly to trotting with the centrepin on an exclusive stretch near Hereford.
Dates are 25/26 August and 11/12 September. Places are strictly limited at £365 a head, to include lunch and accommodation. Contact 07804 240986 or mail: email@example.com
By the Same Author
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 2
- Angler’s Mail – Xmas Double Issue
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fifteen
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 1
- Canal Championship Dates Announced
- Old-timers in Action!
- Angler’s Mail 09 December 2014
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fourteen
- Crucian Carp go Online