Big Roach for Nash Man
Alan Blair starts his roach campaign in style with a new PB
Nash Operations Director Alan Blair has netted a new personal best roach of 2lb 7oz from an Essex venue.
Caught on waggler-fished double maggot flavoured with Scopex no.1 Alan fed little and often with flavoured maggots, a small amount of hemp and Sensas 3000 Roach groundbait.
The big fish is Alan's second two-pounder from the lake, although he reckons the potential is for much bigger fish and he will be carrying on his campaign throughout the spring.
By the Same Author
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike