Temple Lake Carp Spring into Life
The Bury Hill Fisheries' big fish venue is already in stonking form this spring with six fish over 35lb.
Reports in suggest that despite spring showers, Temple’s big carp are on the move with 23 thirties reported so far along with 52 twenties which, given the fact that it is still early April, is amazing fishing!
With six fish so far topping the magical 35lb mark from the Dorking, Surrey complex Alex Windle-Hills stunning 38lb 4oz mirror tops the list of big fish closely followed by David Hopkins much sort after Ghost weighing 38lb. John Carson and Mark Chandler both caught mirrors weighing 37lb 4oz whilst Jody Derbyshire caught a stunning mirror weighing 37lb 2oz, Mark Simmond’s caught a 36lb 10oz mirror and Gez Schifano caught a 35lb 2oz mirror as part of a three fish haul.
The first few days of April have seen a huge increase in action with a string of anglers reporting multi catches with a good few thirties mixed in including Mark Chandler, pictured here, who caught a stunning brace of thirties during his recent visit, both mirrors, weighing in at 37lb 4oz and 33lb.
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards