A Brief Roundup of Carp Fishing News
Yorkshire record, 32-pounder from North West, a brace of 40's, and first ever carp show at The Weymouth Pavilion.The Yorkshire carp record has been equalled with a common of 42lb 12oz. Barnsley angler Kevin Richardson caught the fish from Sally Walsh's Dam in West Yorkshire.
Darenth Big Lake has produced a brace of 40's for Kent angler Warren Farrance. He took a mirror of 43lb 12oz and a common of 44lb 8oz.
North West water Clifton Marina, a day-ticket water in Salford, gave up a rare 32lb mirror to Bolton angler Norman Sargent.
Pallerton Fisheries owner Simon Pomersay has organised a carp show at the Weymouth Pavilion. It will include tackle stands and talks by well known carp anglers Danny Fairbrass of Korda, Martin Locke of Solar and Tim Paisley of Carp Talk. It will take place on Sunday, 21st May, from 10am till 5.30pm. Entry fee is £ 10. For more details contact the Box Office on 01305 765217.
By the Same Author
- New Products from Zippo and a Review of the Zippo Hand Warmer
- Review - Polaroid’s Latest Sports Sunglasses
- Review - Squabs Shelf Life Bait Range
- Book Review - Fishing Flies for Africa
- Fishing for Pleasure
- Chilly on Carp, Five Part DVD from OnlineFishing.tv - Review
- Tactical Pike Fishing - A Review
- Has the Skill Gone Out of Fishing?
- The Fallacy of Slack Line Fishing
- Positive River Piking