FishingMagic Caption Competition - May 2010
Yet again we have another caption competition with two chances to win a pair of polarised sunglasses.
ALL YOU HAVE
TO DO IS -
MAKE UP A CAPTION!
Here we have yet another photo of our retired (but still game for it) Editor, Graham (the Wallet) Marsden. Your challenge is to come up with a funny caption either for
- the scene
- what the dog is saying
- what the pike is saying
- what Graham is saying - or
- any combination
The best two entries that makes us chuckle the most in the attached forum thread win a pair of Evolution polarised sunglasses donated by our kind sponsors, Sunglasses for Sport.
The styles are
Ocean and Reflex.
You don't get a choice, that's our privilege as to which we send to you, but they are both valued the same so no quibbling.
To enter, simply post a reply quoting what caption you think best fits this scene -
The competition ends at the end of the month of May, winners will be announced early June and you'll receive your sunglasses in time for the opening of the new river season!
If you can't wait, visit the Sunglasses for Sport website and buy some!
By the Same Author
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Salmon and Trout Association Appoint Fundraising Manager