CAPTION COMPETITION - Aug/Sept 2010!
Yes, it’s time for another of our very popular caption competitions! Get your entry in now for a super prize.
This photo features our regular contributor, Ian Gemson, and is that an inflatable carp? There might be a clue to some entries!
For those that are new to this game, all you have to do is post, in the attached thread, what you think would be the funniest caption to the photograph below. It can be naughty and it can be more than one line, such as Angler A says “…”, Angler B says “…” and even the carp says “…”. It’s up to you!
Here's the picture -
The member posting funniest entry will win a copy of The complete Guide to Carp Fishing by Colin Davidson. The competition will run until midnight on Sunday the 19th September and the judge’s decision is final! It is open to any member of FishingMagic and members can submit as many posts/entries as they like.
So thinking caps on and lets have your funniest and most hilarious thoughts – THIS is the thread to post into.
By the Same Author
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Salmon and Trout Association Appoint Fundraising Manager