Bait-Tech is giving away £65 worth of bait including: groundbait, feed pellets, hook pellets, and lots more, to one lucky FishingMagic reader, Twitter 'Follower' or Facebook 'Liker'
The Bait-Tech range of products have an ever-increasing number of users on the pleasure, match and specimen scenes and with the emphasis upon quality and innovation they are quite rightly regarded as one of the leaders in the field and this is an opportunity for you to grab a box of goodies and see for yourself just how good they are.
To enter all we want to know is how many pop-ups we have put in this pot of Fluro Pop-Ups being held up by bait-Tech’s youngest sponsored angler, Taylor Thorpe.
Send your guess to: email@example.com quoting ‘Bait Tech Comp’ in the subject line of your e-mail.
• Competiton runs from 27 July 2012 to 06 August 2012
• Only one entry per person is allowed
• United Kingdom entrants only
• Prize delivery is to the winner’s local tackle shop
• In the event of nobody guessing the correct number then the closest guess will win
• In the event of a tie a random draw of all correct entries will be made
By the Same Author
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike