A Passage to India
Our Indian adventure is shortly about to begin...
As you may previously have read on FM, courtesy of reigning World Mahseer Champion Joe Assassa of Mahseer Sports and Adventures, we are running a competition to travel out to, and fish, KRS Dam for mahseer, which have been caught to over 130lb and which could, potentially, reach double that weight.
The exclusive FM prize package includes all flights to and from Heathrow to Bangalore, onward travel from Bangalore to the venue, accommodation, food, tackle and guiding as a guest of Joe himself. All the winner will need to arrange is travel to and from Heathrow Airport and their own Indian Visa. You choose the exact dates you wish to go, and time your dates correctly and you could even end up fishing with FM editor Welchy - or should that be time your dates wrongly...
The first part of this incredible competition kicks off exclusively on FishingMagic next week, so make sure you visit the site and check out our Facebook page and Twitter feeds to be in with a chance of winning your 'Passage to India'.
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards