A Passage to India - It's Time to Win!
Our competition to win the fishing trip of a lifetime to India starts today!
Courtesy of reigning World Mahseer Champion Joe Assassa of Mahseer Sports and Adventures, we are running a competition to travel out to, and fish, KRS Dam for mahseer, which have been caught to over 130lb and which could, potentially, reach double that weight.
The exclusive FM prize package includes all flights to and from Heathrow to Bangalore, onward travel from Bangalore to the venue, accommodation, food, tackle and guiding as a guest of Joe himself. All the winner will need to arrange is travel to and from Heathrow Airport and their own Indian Visa. You choose the exact dates you wish to go, and time your dates correctly and you could even end up fishing with FM editor Welchy - or should that be time your dates wrongly...
To win all you need to do is correctly answer the questions which will be posed on the FishingMagic website and Facebook page over the next three weeks. For a few clues to help you along you might also want to take a look at the Mahseer Sports and Adventures website!
Once all three questions have been published, and you have your answers ready to go, we will tell you what to do next...
QUESTION NUMBER ONE
How much does it cost to name a fish?
By the Same Author
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Salmon and Trout Association Appoint Fundraising Manager