Indian Angling Adventure - Question Two
It's Friday...and it's time for the second clue in our exclusive Indian Angling Adventure competition!
Courtesy of reigning World Mahseer Champion Joe Assassa of Mahseer Sports and Adventures, we are running a competition to travel out to, and fish, KRS Dam for mahseer, which have been caught to over 130lb and which could, potentially, reach double that weight.
The exclusive FM prize package includes all flights to and from Heathrow to Bangalore, onward travel from Bangalore to the venue, accommodation, food, tackle and guiding as a guest of Joe himself. All the winner will need to arrange is travel to and from Heathrow Airport and their own Indian Visa. You choose the exact dates you wish to go, and time your dates correctly and you could even end up fishing with FM editor Welchy - or should that be time your dates wrongly...
To win all you need to do is correctly answer the three questions which will be posed on the FishingMagic website and Facebook page
Once all three questions have been published, and you have your answers ready to go, we will tell you what to do next...
QUESTION NUMBER TWO
How much free beer does a guest get every day?
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification