Maggots – Have You Got the Balls?
The Maggot Ball System is a new, easy way to fish with maggots that has already accounted for a lot of big fish from a variety of waters – and in our brilliant new competition you can win yourself a pack to try!
The patented Maggot Ball System is a unique and versatile way of presenting maggots that is really limited only by your imagination and it is equally at home targeting carp, tench and bream on stillwaters as it is for specialist barbel and chub rigs on the rivers.
The Maggot Ball System comes in two sizes, double and cluster, and each size is available in four colours: red, white, pink and glow in the dark. The doubles are supplied in packs of 15, with the clusters in packs of eight.
The maggots are soft yet robust, buoyant and readily take on flavours, so they are easily customised to your exact rig and attractor requirements.
In conjunction with Jack Frost Tackle we have ten packs of Maggot Ball Systems to give away to Fishing Magic readers. All we want to know is what is the price (EXCLUDING POSTAGE) of a pack of Maggot Balls? You may find a clue on the website HERE
Please submit your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Maggot Ball’ in the subject header by midnight on 30 November 2013. The prizes packs will be sent out by Jack Frost Tackle to the first ten correct answers drawn.
Just one of the many ways of using the Maggot Balls:
By the Same Author
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- Fishery Managers Add Salt to Their Talks
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Three
- Angler’s Mail 08 April 2014
- Fishdeal.co.uk: A Daily Deal Site for Anglers!
- Take Someone Fishing for Free