Pikers Help Young Cancer Victim
Big-hearted pikers up in Scotland are raising cash to send a terminally-ill boy and his family on holiday.
Pikers Help Young Cancer VictimBig-hearted pikers up in Scotland are raising cash to send a terminally-ill boy and his family on holiday.
The PAC's North Lanarkshire region has stepped in to help send Jordan Hall, who has cancer at the age of just five, to Disneyland, Florida.
They're holding a fish-in on Kilchurn Bay, Loch Awe, on Sunday, December 17.
It's a tenner to take part, there'll be a raffle on the day and all monies raised will go to the Jordan Hall Fund.
Meeting time is 7.30am at the car park area, on the castle side of the loch. Fishing 8am - 3.30pm.
Anyone who can't make it can send any donations payable to Sandy Mackie, 2 Raeburn Walk, Bellshill, North Lanarkshire, ML4 1LH, cheques payable to RA93 North Lanarkshire.
By the Same Author
- Mega Match This will be a Resounding Success
- Win a Days Fishing with Dean Macey
- Predator fish kept illegally
- ‘Carp Diem’ at Wroughton Reservoir
- Rubbish and Fish Slaughter on the Ebro
- Nash Fishery Roadshow 2011
- Thames Tideway Tunnel - You Commented, We Listened.
- Auction of Antique Fishing Tackle
- New Wading Rule for King of Clubs match
- Consumer Water Demand is Putting Wildlife at Risk