Match Fishing - Bury Hill Two Day Silvers Festival
Bury Hill Fishery near Dorking, Surrey will be running another of its popular two day spring silvers festivals this year.
The event is to be held on the Old Lake on Tuesday and Wednesday 24 and 25 April 2012 wioth an entry cost of £70 all in. The draw time of the event is 8.30am with fishing fish from 10.15am to 3.15pm. All fishery rules apply and breakfasts will be served from 7am onwards.
In last year's spring festival Steve O'Rourke won the event after a superb first day where he set a new festival record of 145lb of bream and skimmers on the pole. As usual the event will be decided on combined weight over the two days and with match day payouts plus an overall payout for the top five there will be plenty to compete for in this popular event.
To book, or for further details, call Russ or Ken on 01306 883621
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards