Get into Match Fishing – With Dick Clegg
Fancy getting into competitive match fishing for the first time this summer and with some coaching from the England International Manager?
This summer the Angling Trust in Yorkshire and the Humber are running a casual competition league with a series of matches where the emphasis is on getting more people to take part in angling and, in particular, encouraging those anglers who wish to take their first steps in competition coarse fishing. The event is also ideal for club anglers who wish to improve their skills in a friendly, casual setting where they can socialise and enjoy more of the sport.
To ensure that anglers get the most out of these events, England International Manager, Dick Clegg, OBE will be on hand to give advice about fishing techniques.
The matches will take place on four consecutive Fridays: 22 June, 29 June, 06 July and 13 July at Hayfield Lakes, Doncaster from 18.30 to 20.50 (draw 17.15).
Tackle and bait prizes will be awarded for section winners on the day and points will be awarded based on finishes, with prizes for the overall league winner at the end of the four weeks.
The cost is £5 per match or £15 if you book on all four events together. For more information or, if you wish to enter, contact Angling Trust Regional Development Officer for Yorkshire and the Humber, Daniel Ramm, on email@example.com or telephone 07800 855709.
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification