Charity Fishing Day at Roger Daltrey’s Lakedown Fishery
A charity fly fishing day is taking place at Lakedown Trout Fishery, East Sussex on Tuesday, 17 May 2013 in aid of The Children’s Trust.
Anglers are invited to take part in the fishing, which will include a tag-team event, and the event is open to both experienced and novice fly anglers.
The 26 acre site of Lakedown Trout Fishery is owned by pop legend Roger Daltrey of The Who and provides four spring-fed lakes, where participants can fish and take part in competitions, including the heaviest catch.
The cost for a team of two is £170, or £85 per person and includes breakfast, lunch and drinks throughout the day. Tackle will be provided, if required, and a fish cleaning service is available an additional fee.
Money raised from the event will benefit The Children’s Trust, a national charity which provides care for some of the UKs most disabled children and rehabilitation to children with an acquired brain injury.
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 11 March 2014
- Irish Bass Programme
- Weir Removal opens up Gayton Brook
- Lure Fishing - World Championship Team Selection Trials
- World's Biggest Beach Angling Festival Celebrates 21st Birthday
- Fishing with Emma - Stalking a Chub Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 04 March 2014
- An Evening with Dave Currell and Keith Speer
- Meetings Announced to Present Sea Angling 2012 Results