National Fishing Month 2013 News
The Angling Trust has announced that, once again, it will work to support the annual National Fishing Month (NFM) in partnership with the ATA, PAA and the Environment Agency.
Despite the distractions of the terrible British weather and the 2012 Olympics nearly 300 events took place across the country last year attracting close to 14,000 participants across a huge range of ages, ethnic backgrounds and social profiles.
As in previous years, the idea is to encourage every family member to have a go at fishing from whatever cultural or social background they may be from. Fishery owners, organisers and angling coaches give up their valuable time to support this fantastic initiative so please take this opportunity to promote participation in NFM 2013.
Information to help you organise an event/events for this year's promotion:
NFM 2013 Dates: 19 July to 26 August
The final date to register your event on the NFM website is 01 June
If you are a new organiser, register yourself HERE
If you can remember your previous organiser registration details, click HERE
If you experience any problems registering either yourself or your events, email firstname.lastname@example.org
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Four
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- Fishery Managers Add Salt to Their Talks
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Three
- Angler’s Mail 08 April 2014
- Fishdeal.co.uk: A Daily Deal Site for Anglers!
- Take Someone Fishing for Free
- Fishing With Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Two
- Warning Follows Fish Deaths on Devon’s River Deer
- Bexhill Sea Angling Festival - What's all the Fuss About?