The Northern Angling Show
Billed as The North’s Biggest Angling Show’ the Northern Angling Show takes place this weekend (23 - 24 March) at EventCity, Manchester
With one hall dedicated to carp fishing and one to general coarse fishing this weekend’s Northern Angling Show is designed to cater for anglers of all coarse fishing disciplines, ages and abilities.
Carp fans will find the likes of Julian Cundiff, Ali Hamidi, Rob Hughes and Derek ‘The Don’ Ritchie on hand with Matt Hayes, Sean Ashby, Des Taylor, John Bailey and Nev fickling amongst those to be found in the coarse hall.
In addition to the stars there are a large number of manufacturers present including Nash, Korda, Taska, Trakker and Aqua Products with bargains galore promised from some of fishing’s biggest retailers including Eric’s Angling and Vale Royal.
Slideshows, book signings, rig clinics and demonstrations will all be held and the venue includes a licenced bar and catering, ice and wet rooms to try out clothing as well as a host of family attractions – and there’s free parking for 10,000 cars.
Advance tickets costing from £10 and further details are available HERE
By the Same Author
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 2
- Angler’s Mail – Xmas Double Issue
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fifteen
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 1
- Canal Championship Dates Announced
- Old-timers in Action!
- Angler’s Mail 09 December 2014
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fourteen
- Crucian Carp go Online