Horseshoe Lake – Multi-Species Challenge Match
The Carp Society have come up with a terrific multi-species challenge in the shape of the first ever Horseshoe Lake Championship.
To be held on Saturday 06 and Sunday 07 April this new event at the Carp Society HQ – Lechlade’s Horseshoe Lake - is a match which could be won or lost on the last cast as the outcome is decided not on weight or numbers of fish but on the largest fish of each of the three species defined (carp, tench and rudd) with the angler having the heaviest of each species being declared the winner. In the event of a tie, or no fish being caught, a draw will be made to determine prizes.
The Match starts at 10.00am on Saturday 06 April and ends 16.00 on Sunday 07 April and competitors are permitted to use a maximum of two baited rods; competitors must bait and cast their own rods, and play/land their own fish. No assistance is allowed.
Biggest Carp - £500 cash + Farriers Lake Annual Permit
Biggest Tench - £300 cash + Horseshoe Lake Summer Permit
Biggest Rudd - £200 cash + Horseshoe Lake Summer Permit
All main non-prize winning participants will be entered into an 'end of match draw' for a chance to win a number of prizes donated by Nash Tackle.
By the Same Author
- ATr Enrol Wildlife Crime Man
- Carp Society Junior Carp Camp 2015
- Major Court Victory for Fish Legal
- Dynamite Baits – The Source
- Chub Neuron T5 Bite Alarm
- Emma's Challenge - Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 24 February 2015
- England Boat Squad Seeks New Blood
- Dynamite Baits’ Spicy Tuna and Sweet Chilli Range
- Wychwood Signature Carp Combo