Carp Fishing - Taska Open Days
Taska are holding open days at Taskers Angling, Liverpool on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 April.
The event offers customers a fabulous opportunity to view products with the presence of some of the Taska consultant team, including Keith Williams and Craig Davies along with a few others.
Taska say that:
“The open days are becoming ever more popular throughout the industry and it gives , you, the customer the chance to speak to the experienced and knowledgeable consultants we have on board here at Taska and get answers to those burning questions on how to fish a certain rig or techniques on how to get more fish on the bank.”
Entry to the event is free and available to all, parking is also available free of charge in the Taskers car park, with spaces allocated on a first come, first served basis.
On the day there will also be Mainline demonstrations, along with a selection offFood and drink and a book signing from the one and only Terry Dempsey!
By the Same Author
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 2
- Angler’s Mail – Xmas Double Issue
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fifteen
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 1
- Canal Championship Dates Announced
- Old-timers in Action!
- Angler’s Mail 09 December 2014
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fourteen
- Crucian Carp go Online