River Test ‘One Fly’ Competition
The ‘Dream Team’ of Chris Tarrant, Geoffrey Palmer and Chris Sandford have entered the River Test‘ One Fly’ competition on Friday 26 April.
On this, the fifth One Fly Competition on the River Test, 30 of the best trout fishermen in the UK, will gather on the banks of the iconic river, to compete for glory in a fly fishing challenge that pits them against the native brown trout.
Rules dictate that just one single fly is to be used for the entire day, testing the skill and wile of the angler because, if you lose it, you’re out!
The Dream Team is back to defend its title from last time when they won with Chris Sandford’s fly, the ‘Duckin Feadly’. Presenter Chris Tarrant and new member, actor Geoffrey Palmer, join him which must guarantee a day of fine fishing and no short measure of entertainment value.
Pretty Clever Pictures is covering the team and will be producing a short film of the highlights of the day, culminating in presentations of the prizes and donations to three chosen charities.
For further details contact Gelly at Pretty Clever Pictures on: 01730 817899 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By the Same Author
- Multiple Rod Licencing - Is it Time for a Change?
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling