Barbel Society Regional Meeting, Berkshire
The Barbel Society have announced another of their excellent regional meetings with Len Arbery and Pete Reading headlining in Berkshire.
The evening of barbel talk will be held on Wednesday 08 May at the Flowing Spring public house, Playhatch, Reading, Berkshire RG4 9RB with the doors opening at 7.30 for an 8.00pm start.
Distinguished all-rounder Len Arbery will be talking about barbel fishing, past and present and Pete Reading will be giving an update on various ecological matters concerning the Society’s habitat and improvement works.
The formal part of the evening complete there will be question and answer session, a raffle and plenty of chat!
Barbel Society members get free admission, non-members pay £3 on the door, but this will be refunded if you join the Society during the evening.
The Barbel Society have also released details of their annual ‘Barbel Show’ which, as always, promises to be an excellent day filled with all things barbel. A pdf giving full details of the event is attached here for you to download.
By the Same Author
- New Cormorant Plans to be Unveiled
- North East Anglers Under the EA Spotlight
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match
- Fishdeal Update - Are you a Winner?
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Fishing with Emma - The Monster in the Pool: Part Five
- Angler’s Mail 22 April 2014
- England U18 World Championship Squad Announced
- Hydropower - Lune Scheme Approved Despite Fishery Harm
- Sale of Invasive Water Plants Now Banned