Barbel Society Regional Meeting, Berkshire
The Barbel Society have announced another of their excellent regional meetings with Len Arbery and Pete Reading headlining in Berkshire.
The evening of barbel talk will be held on Wednesday 08 May at the Flowing Spring public house, Playhatch, Reading, Berkshire RG4 9RB with the doors opening at 7.30 for an 8.00pm start.
Distinguished all-rounder Len Arbery will be talking about barbel fishing, past and present and Pete Reading will be giving an update on various ecological matters concerning the Society’s habitat and improvement works.
The formal part of the evening complete there will be question and answer session, a raffle and plenty of chat!
Barbel Society members get free admission, non-members pay £3 on the door, but this will be refunded if you join the Society during the evening.
The Barbel Society have also released details of their annual ‘Barbel Show’ which, as always, promises to be an excellent day filled with all things barbel. A pdf giving full details of the event is attached here for you to download.
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Seven
- Angler’s Mail 21 October 2014
- Review: How to Flyfish from Newcomer to Improver
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Six
- Regent’s Fish Rescue
- Angler’s Mail, 14 October 2014
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Banning Eastern European Anglers…
- Recognition for the Social and Economic Benefits of Sea Angling
- EU Demand Proper Management of Sea Fisheries