Sea Fishing – Free Junior Coaching at Shoreham
The Sussex Marine Region of the Angling Trust has secured the north bank of Shoreham Harbour Basin to hold free junior coaching sessions on Friday 16 and Friday 30 August 2013.
As a busy, working port this venue is usually off limits to anglers so this is a fantastic opportunity for young anglers in Sussex and coaches will be on hand to give youngsters, and their parents or guardians, 30-minute sessions in float fishing, ledgering, light rock fishing and saltwater fly fishing.
If all of that fishing wasn’t enough Mark Vale, Angling Trust charter boat member, will be taking juniors out for boat fishing taster sessions on his boat, ‘She Likes It II’.
These promise to be fun, action-packed days for youngsters and beginners to try different types of sea fishing under the expert guidance of qualified coaches. To find out more and to register for one of the days email: email@example.com
By the Same Author
- The 20th Anniversary Barbel Society Show
- Angler’s Mail 19 May 2015
- Emma's Challenge - Part 19
- New Appointments at Angling Trust
- Emma's Challenge - Part 18
- Angler’s Mail 12 May 2015
- Browning ‘Warhorse’ Classic Pole Match 2015
- Emma's Challenge - Part 17
- Don't Miss the Sportfish Show - This Weekend 9th and 10th May
- Angler’s Mail 05 May 2015