Sea Fishing – Free Junior Coaching at Shoreham
The Sussex Marine Region of the Angling Trust has secured the north bank of Shoreham Harbour Basin to hold free junior coaching sessions on Friday 16 and Friday 30 August 2013.
As a busy, working port this venue is usually off limits to anglers so this is a fantastic opportunity for young anglers in Sussex and coaches will be on hand to give youngsters, and their parents or guardians, 30-minute sessions in float fishing, ledgering, light rock fishing and saltwater fly fishing.
If all of that fishing wasn’t enough Mark Vale, Angling Trust charter boat member, will be taking juniors out for boat fishing taster sessions on his boat, ‘She Likes It II’.
These promise to be fun, action-packed days for youngsters and beginners to try different types of sea fishing under the expert guidance of qualified coaches. To find out more and to register for one of the days email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By the Same Author
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Twelve
- Major Improvements for River Kennet
- Angler’s Mail 25 November 2014
- Fish Legal Battle Reaches Court
- The RiverFest 2014 Final
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Eleven
- Anglers Challenge EU over Unacceptable Bass Proposals.
- Angling Trust RiverFest 2014
- FREE Learn How to Lure Fish for Perch Event
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Ten