Sea Fishing – Coaching for Kids
The Angling Trust helped to secure £2K in funding from Adur Council to grow the 2014 Introduction to Sea Angling and the Marine Environment programme.
Last year the events were immensely popular, despite poor weather and with the involvement and help from local tackle shops, Sussex Angling Media and the West Sussex Angling Academy the 2014 series have built upon the initial success and are now delivering excellent introductory events for young anglers and their families.
The programme promotes the importance of an active and healthy lifestyle through angling and promotes awareness of the UK’s marine environment. This year’s first sessions were very well attended with bass, wrasse, red mullet and mackerel amongst the fish landed during the day.
The sessions, made possible by the Shoreham Port Authority and Adur District Council working in the community alongside the Angling Trust in Sussex, include boat fishing trips, fly casting, mullet fishing and light rock fishing and Mark Vale, skipper of She Likes It II, gives up valuable time to take the kids out mackerel fishing.
The final event of the 2014 series takes place on 24 August, to book a space please email: email@example.com
By the Same Author
- ATr Enrol Wildlife Crime Man
- Carp Society Junior Carp Camp 2015
- Major Court Victory for Fish Legal
- Dynamite Baits – The Source
- Chub Neuron T5 Bite Alarm
- Emma's Challenge - Part Eight
- Angler’s Mail 24 February 2015
- England Boat Squad Seeks New Blood
- Dynamite Baits’ Spicy Tuna and Sweet Chilli Range
- Wychwood Signature Carp Combo