Ashmead Fishery - Charity Auction
Mark Walsingham (the owner of Ashmead Fishery) has kindly donated to Stoney & Friends a 48 hour hosted session for one person at his fishery during late August / early Sept 2014.
As most anglers will know the Ashmead Fishery is set in beautiful Somerset countryside and is home to a number of stunning carp, so this is a chance not to be missed.
The plan is to run the auction (ending 6pm on 22 Aug) with all bids to be placed on the Stoney & Friends Facebook page.
At the end of the auction the highest bidder will be contacted to confirm payment, with their details being passed to Mark Walsingham, so they can arrange their session at a time convenient to both parties.
By the Same Author
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- Free Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoir
- Scotland Heads to the Lowland Canals…as well as to the Polls!
- World Boat Championships – Stewards Needed!
- Fishing wth Emma: Winter Carp - Part Two
- Angler’s Mail 16 September 2014
- TideFest Access to a ‘Secret’ Thames Island
- Review: Dirty Dog Clank Sunglasses
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part One
- National Fishing Month 2014 was ‘Absolutely Fabulous’