Ashmead Fishery - Charity Auction
Mark Walsingham (the owner of Ashmead Fishery) has kindly donated to Stoney & Friends a 48 hour hosted session for one person at his fishery during late August / early Sept 2014.
As most anglers will know the Ashmead Fishery is set in beautiful Somerset countryside and is home to a number of stunning carp, so this is a chance not to be missed.
The plan is to run the auction (ending 6pm on 22 Aug) with all bids to be placed on the Stoney & Friends Facebook page.
At the end of the auction the highest bidder will be contacted to confirm payment, with their details being passed to Mark Walsingham, so they can arrange their session at a time convenient to both parties.
By the Same Author
- Emma's Challenge - Part 23
- CELEBRATE THE 16TH WITH AN EXTRA 10% OFF SALE PRICES!
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- Emma's Challenge - Part 22
- Emma's Challenge - Part 21
- June Photo-Caption Competition!
- Angling Trust Announces New Freshwater Team Member
- Emma's Challenge - Part 20
- Angler’s Mail 26 May 2015
- The 20th Anniversary Barbel Society Show