Ashmead Fishery - Charity Auction
Mark Walsingham (the owner of Ashmead Fishery) has kindly donated to Stoney & Friends a 48 hour hosted session for one person at his fishery during late August / early Sept 2014.
As most anglers will know the Ashmead Fishery is set in beautiful Somerset countryside and is home to a number of stunning carp, so this is a chance not to be missed.
The plan is to run the auction (ending 6pm on 22 Aug) with all bids to be placed on the Stoney & Friends Facebook page.
At the end of the auction the highest bidder will be contacted to confirm payment, with their details being passed to Mark Walsingham, so they can arrange their session at a time convenient to both parties.
By the Same Author
- Your Chance to Influence Inshore Fisheries
- Catch and Release!
- River Thames – Tideway Tunnel gets Judicial Thumbs Up
- Fishing Britain is Back
- Emma's Challenge - Part Three
- Angler’s Mail 20 January 2015
- 2014 'Fly for Coarse' Winner is Announced
- Angling with Aldi
- Fish the Magnificent Severn
- Angler’s Mail 13 January 2015