Here's a rather nice video that shows us the full extent of the Whitney Court fishery between Winforton and Hay. ... Full story
'13' is the magic number if you fish for bass in the UK. Once the sea temperature hits 13 degrees everything just seems to come to life . We have just clipped the magic 13 in the West Country. Thats it: its game on from now until Christmas!! ... Full story
New concerns have been raised over the health of the River Wensum after it was ranked bottom of a national survey of invertebrate life along protected watercourses. The 2015 Riverfly Census, commissioned by fisheries charity Salmon and Trout Conservation UK (STCUK), surveyed 120 sites at seven rain-fed rivers and five chalk streams across the country. ... Full story
A MAJOR crash on the A50 could have resulted in a serious pollution incident if the tanker containing human sewage had ruptured, says an environment officer. ... Full story
IT'S SHOWTIME! THE SPORTFISH READING SHOW IS THIS WEEKEND - SATURDAY 7th AND SUNDAY 8th MAY The forecast is set to be a ... Full story
A world-renowned fishing firm has donated equipment to a charity which helps people recovering from brain injuries and neurological conditions, after specialist gear worth £1,000 was stolen from the group’s centre. ... Full story
- 'Zen 2' and the Art of Bass Fishing in Cornwall
- Catch a Crucian Month June 2016
- Fishing Magic Writing Competition Deadline 31st May
- Rod Sturdy: How Far Have We Come?
- Now Loch Leven joins the on-line fishing-permit revolution.
- Angling Trust Cadet, Juniors & Intermediate National Championship - Cheaper Entry & More Prizes Than Ever
- Angling Trust and Fish Legal demand United Utilities come clean over River Kent pollution
- Salmon and Trout Conservation Scotland: News Release.
- FM Writing Competition...
- Fred Buller - Angling’s Great Researcher
- Take a look at what's new at Sportfish...
- Fishing blast kills two in Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Eric’s Common
- Defra proposals to protect farmland could make flooding worse and damage wildlife
- Sportfish Saltwater Promotion
- More Wrassamataz!
- Murder in the Fens? Fact or Fiction? Part 3
- Murder in the Fens: Fact or Fiction? Part 2
- Murder in the Fens: Fact or Fiction?
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- The 20th Anniversary Barbel Society Show
- Don't Miss the Sportfish Show - This Weekend 9th and 10th May
- ABF Evening with the Experts
- Irish Bass Festival 2015
- Carp Society Junior Carp Camp 2015
- Match Fishing – Canal Pairs Qualifiers
- RiverFest 2015 - Bigger and Better!
- Fish the Magnificent Severn
- Stoney and Friends Predator Day
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- Big Catfish Prefer the Delicate Touch
- Muckno Monster
- 20th Catfish over 220lb
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Carp Fishing – Big French Catch for Dennis
- Carp fishing – French Result for Nils
- Carp Fishing - 73lb Mirror for Keith Williams
- Carp Fishing – Birds Green Result for Kieran
- Catfish – Huge 270lb plus River Po Beast for Black Cat Anglers
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Identify the Venue Competition
- Sea Fishing - The Saltwater Species Hunt
- Win a Brilliant, Bespoke Angling Map
- Mahseer Trust Competition - Win a Fishing Trip to India
- Maggots – Have You Got the Balls?
- Win Free Pike Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoirs
- Win an Angling Holiday Break with Park Holidays UK
- Win a Brilliant River Wye Session
- May Caption Competition - When Martin met David
- Match Fishing – Interview with a Champion
- Match Fishing – A European Virgin
- New Recruits Set the Pace at Team Bait-Tech
- Timing is Everything
- Match Fishing - Cold Water Carping
- Barbel Fishing – Attacking the Swim
- Fishing the Long Pole and Groundbait
- Match Fishing - Bloodworm and Joker Binned!
- Match Fishing - Match Chat with Andy Kinder and Terry Comerford
- Match Fishing - The Fishery With No Name