The 2016 Sportfish Spring/Summer Catalogue Is Out Now! Since our winter catalogue was published the tackle trade has delivered some superb new ... Full story
The Environment Agency is reminding anglers of the importance of having a rod licence after 2 local anglers were ordered to pay more than £1,400 for fishing without valid Environment Agency rod licences. ... Full story
Dick Walker still has legendary status among anglers. Although of course he was himself unaware of it, he was my mentor as a youth, and remains very much so, even thirty years after his death. I felt that through his writings I knew him personally. In my view, and that of many others, he has never been, and will never be, surpassed in his radical analysis and complete re-think of angling as it had become in the 1950s. ... Full story
The Angling Trust has called on the Marine Management Organisation (MMO) to investigate reports of licensed fishing vessels illegally drift netting for bass off the Essex coast. ... Full story
There is still plenty of time to recall the details of that fantastic day’s fishing you had and get them down on paper – so to speak. ... Full story
Police in Lincolnshire are to carry out more patrols to combat illegal fishing after admitting that the service they provided had “fallen short” in the past. ... Full story
- Rod Sturdy: How Far Have We Come?
- Now Loch Leven joins the on-line fishing-permit revolution.
- Angling Trust Cadet, Juniors & Intermediate National Championship - Cheaper Entry & More Prizes Than Ever
- Angling Trust and Fish Legal demand United Utilities come clean over River Kent pollution
- Salmon and Trout Conservation Scotland: News Release.
- FM Writing Competition...
- Fred Buller - Angling’s Great Researcher
- Junior Shore Anglers invited to take part in England Development Programme 2016
- Rapala: 80 Years of Finnish Originality
- Reminder to Specimen and Species Anglers of Bass Rule Changes for 2016
- Take a look at what's new at Sportfish...
- Fishing blast kills two in Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Eric’s Common
- Defra proposals to protect farmland could make flooding worse and damage wildlife
- Sportfish Saltwater Promotion
- More Wrassamataz!
- Murder in the Fens? Fact or Fiction? Part 3
- Murder in the Fens: Fact or Fiction? Part 2
- Murder in the Fens: Fact or Fiction?
- Clean up operation in full swing after deliberate fuel leak into Grand Union canal
- The 20th Anniversary Barbel Society Show
- Don't Miss the Sportfish Show - This Weekend 9th and 10th May
- ABF Evening with the Experts
- Irish Bass Festival 2015
- Carp Society Junior Carp Camp 2015
- Match Fishing – Canal Pairs Qualifiers
- RiverFest 2015 - Bigger and Better!
- Fish the Magnificent Severn
- Stoney and Friends Predator Day
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- Big Catfish Prefer the Delicate Touch
- Muckno Monster
- 20th Catfish over 220lb
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Carp Fishing – Big French Catch for Dennis
- Carp fishing – French Result for Nils
- Carp Fishing - 73lb Mirror for Keith Williams
- Carp Fishing – Birds Green Result for Kieran
- Catfish – Huge 270lb plus River Po Beast for Black Cat Anglers
- WIN Oakley Sunglasses with FM and Shade Station
- Identify the Venue Competition
- Sea Fishing - The Saltwater Species Hunt
- Win a Brilliant, Bespoke Angling Map
- Mahseer Trust Competition - Win a Fishing Trip to India
- Maggots – Have You Got the Balls?
- Win Free Pike Fishing at Walthamstow Reservoirs
- Win an Angling Holiday Break with Park Holidays UK
- Win a Brilliant River Wye Session
- May Caption Competition - When Martin met David
- Match Fishing – Interview with a Champion
- Match Fishing – A European Virgin
- New Recruits Set the Pace at Team Bait-Tech
- Timing is Everything
- Match Fishing - Cold Water Carping
- Barbel Fishing – Attacking the Swim
- Fishing the Long Pole and Groundbait
- Match Fishing - Bloodworm and Joker Binned!
- Match Fishing - Match Chat with Andy Kinder and Terry Comerford
- Match Fishing - The Fishery With No Name