Angler’s Mail 21 February 2012
Tim Knight opens up this week’s Angler’s Mail to give a sneak peek inside
Here, for FishingMagic fans, is a quick look at some highlights in the exciting new issue of Angler’s Mail.
There are exclusives galore inside this week - for just £1.80 …
• GREAT FISHING PHOTOGRAPHS GUIDE – John Bailey guides you through the factors in taking better pictures.
• SEEDY SECRETS OF HEMP! – read what guest star Ian Poole does with it and check out Colin Davidson’s 4-page seed
• PAUL WHITEHOUSE IN INSIDE LINE – the comedy star loves fishing, and tells Angler’s Mail all about his 40 years on the banks.
• TRUTH ABOUT A BIG STORY - "Freeze did NOT kill angler." If you read what the mass media reported, you should read the Mail’s version of events!
• LOBWORM RISKS? – what a Mail reader thinks will make you think too!
• BETTER THAN CHEW? – special report on a pike water tipped for British record glory.
• TACKLE EXCLUSIVE - new Middy match-style rods, floats and hooks that are sure to be in big demand.
• GARY NEWMAN HEADS NORTH - see how he got on.
• 10/10 FOR RIVER ROD – find out which rod impressed top tester Alain Urruty. “In more than 35 years of river fishing, this is the best river rod I have ever handled,” were his words!
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification