Angling Times 21 February 2012
Check out what’s hot inside today’s Angling Times
• Tel’s Perch Hunt!
Carp legend Terry Hearn is in pursuit of big river predators on Surrey’s River Wey; he reveals his float tactics with some home-made bobbers.
• Okuma Carbonite
Tackle tester Mark Sawyer reveals brilliant new front and rear reels that cost less than £30.
• Top Fisheries
Just 5ft wide and 2ft deep but full of fish; we tackle the most amazing natural venue in the country.
• Bait Additives
Super yellow dye; check out a new additive that has taken a string of big carp.
Never tie another knot - the system which will revolutionise angling is revealed
Get four spools of Fladen clear line in 3lb, 4lb, 5lb and 6lb, you just pay p+p!
• Subs Offer
Get a free Browning waterproof keepnet bag worth £40.95
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification