Pellet Fishing with Alan Scotthorne
Five times world champion Alan Scotthorne reveals what he’s learned about fishing with pellets at commercial fisheries.
In a Coarse and Match Monthly video, free to view HERE on FishingMagic, Alan’s fishing at Garbolino Lindholme Lakes, hot on the heels of a run of 17 match wins at the South Yorkshire complex.
In the film Alan runs through the preparation of feed and hook pellets and reveals his favourite flavours and colours. He also shows his rigs for fishing for F1s and discusses hook, elastic, line and float choices for close and fishing in open water.
Alan also reveals his shotting patterns and talks about why he sometimes uses double elastics as he enjoys a great session on Laurels Lake passing on endless great tips in a technical, informative and enjoyable programme.
Coarse and Match Monthly, the video magazine for coarse and match anglers, is free to view HERE
By the Same Author
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 2
- Angler’s Mail – Xmas Double Issue
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fifteen
- 2015 Canal & River Trust Stillwater Championship Details Announced
- The Lure of Farlows – Part 1
- Canal Championship Dates Announced
- Old-timers in Action!
- Angler’s Mail 09 December 2014
- Fishing with Emma: Winter Carp - Part Fourteen
- Crucian Carp go Online