Angler’s Mail 17 April 2012
Editor Tim Knight takes a look at the issue that is fronted by a new British Record.
The catch that has rocked the specimen world kicks-off a stunning new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine, out now. Priced a big value £1.80, here are a few highlights for FishingMagic fans…
RECORD BREAM EXCLUSIVE
It’s way over the record, and the captor tells his story and shows his impressive pictures to the Mail.
50 BEST CLUBS TO JOIN NOW
Join and fish the best waters by following the Mail experts’ pointers.
• CRABTREE TV STARS REVEALED
• WIN 10/10 NEW FLOAT RODS!
• WHY ANGLING IS “EASY”
• UNMISSABLE EVENTS
• GIANT NEW SHOP’S “TRY BEFORE YOU BUY”
• bagging bream on the pole
• wacky carp baits and safer rigs
• All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
• winds of change explained
• back to basics for carp
+ STAR ANGLERS
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
All this and more this week - only in Angler’s Mail magazine.
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards