Wet Weather Clothing
It is a time of drought but the rain is currently incessant so if you need to stay dry take a look online at what's on offer in iSellTackle
The onsite iSellTackle store now has a huge range of footwear and clothing in stock for all conditions, not just the wet and horrible, so take a look HERE if you need some protection from whatever the elements may have in store for us in the coming weeks and months.
Pictured is the £29.99 water and windproof ‘All Weather Jacket’ that has a heavy duty quilted lining, one Velcro and two press-stud secured external and one internal pocket, a double zipped front with Velcro secured storm flaps, a detachable peaked hood with adjustable drawstring and collar and waist drawstring.
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards