Stalking Carp with Bob James
Bob James discusses his own unique style of carp fishing in a made-for-TV programme free to view here on FishingMagic in the April/May issue of Carp Channel Monthly.
Bob’s tactics are quite different to the norm, as he prefers to find the fish rather than let them find him. He starts off float fishing a boilie in the margins with great success then, as the temperature rises, he switches to floating dog biscuit with slightly more mixed results...
All in all, Bob’s relaxed and patient style of fishing is a joy to watch and proves that you don’t need loads of tackle for a great day’s sport.
It’s one of many great free to view programmes for carp anglers the April/May issue of Carp Channel Monthly, just click HERE to get going and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist...
By the Same Author
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Salmon and Trout Association Appoint Fundraising Manager