Anglers Mail 15 May 2012
Editor Tim Knight takes a look at some of the highlights in today’s issue.
This week's Angler's Mail magazine has a special cover and some very special, big value contents. Out now, and only £1.80, here for FishingMagic fans is a look at some highlights…
Fishing on a Budget
The Mail’s All The Answers special helps you keep your costs down but get your catches up!
Perfect Hook Links
Find out what to tie at the end of your line by reading the Carp World special.
Bag-up on Krill
Action Replay meets a man whose crustacean juice is finding better fish.
Haul in Tench
Find out why it went right, and went wrong, with the real session insight by John Bailey.
The Big News
• How tackle dealing is going to a new level
• Record-rocking perch… you’ll never guess what it’s caught on!
• CEMEX’s new bidder revealed
• Stars back Trust – find out why they’ve spoken up
• Glowing bait game has another player
• Mega pellets impress and the editor explains how Purist float rod is a winner
• WIN powerful Hybrid rods and reel combos
• Gary Newman visits a gem of a venue
• Your No.1 weekend Where To Fish guide
• Secret Lives of Coarse Fish and Essential Knowledge
Plus fascinating tales and opinion, and lots more... This week in the big value Angler’s Mail magazine.
By the Same Author
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike