PVA Masterclass with Ian Russell
Carp coach Ian Russell reveals his tips and tricks to ensure you get the very best from your PVA.
There’s no doubt about it, PVA has transformed big fish angling; it allows you to create small parcels of feed around your hook bait, at range if required, often hiding your rig and giving the fish just one proper meal to home in on – the one with your hook attached.
As ‘Carp Coach’ Ian Russell reveals in this free to view video in the April/May issue of Carp Channel Monthly, there are all manner of uses to suit every situation and time of year. If you want to know how to use PVA, this episode is a ‘must see’.
Ian uses a fish tank to show how the various sorts of PVA mesh, PVA solid bags and PVA tape perform when under the water, and reveal what the fish are faced with when the PVA has ‘done its thing’ and melted.
Micro mesh and maggots, mesh bags and stick mix, tape and boilies, solid bags and liquid oily flavours and using PVA nuggets to keep your hook bait clear of weed and silt are all covered in depth, and all the while Ian is passing on tips to ensure you get the most from your PVA.
This is a fascinating show full of information and with some eye-opening underwater footage that any big fish angler will want to see.
Split into two parts, it’s free to view here on FishingMagic in the April/May issue of Carp Channel Monthly.
Just click on the link HERE to get going, and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist.
By the Same Author
- River Dredging Threat – Benyon Calms the Storm
- Merseyside County Championships 2013
- Carp Fishing – Issue 17 of the Carp Channel is now Live!
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification