Angler’s Mail 29 May 2012
Editor Tim Knight brings his regular sneak preview of this week’s mag.
The new Angler’s Mail magazine gives you fantastic quality and value. Out now, and only £1.80, here for FishingMagic fans is a look at some highlights…
Best Rigs Special
The Angler’s Mail team of experts describe their winning rigs.
Essential Tench Knowledge
Key details about this popular species and how to target them.
What a Week for Top Catches
Great pix and reports on many stunners, including a record-breaking bream.
Get them fighting for fodder and big hits can be yours, reckons Colin Davidson.
• John Bailey hones your fish spotting skills
• Duncan Charman catches on his new super-rig
• Gary Newman and Dave Coster link for an Irish adventure
Where to Fish
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts
Bite alarm sets worth over £1,400.
And lots more, all in this week’s big value Angler’s Mail magazine.
By the Same Author
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike