Angler’s Mail 05 June Issue
Editor Tim Knight takes a look at the current issue of the magazine.
This week's Angler's Mail magazine is now in all stockists after the long Bank Holiday and it’s rammed with great stuff. Priced only £1.80, here for FishingMagic fans is a look at some highlights inside the latest issue…
Great Places for an Angling Holiday
The Mail’s trusted Where to Fish experts select best of British venues for a getaway.
Latest Giant Fish
42 lb pike and the World’s biggest carp.
The Most Lifelike Lures Ever!
Method Feeder for Tench
Catch Carp and Catfish in the Same Session
Bream in Focus
• John Bailey – going wild for big pike and trout
• Gary Newman – Irish adventures
• Colin Davidson – barrow basics and budget Method mix
All the Big News
Including why the Queen will honour angling and how salmon are back!
Lots of Interesting Tackle
Including an exclusive report from the National Vintage Tackle Fair.
Plus expert advice, fascinating tales and opinion, and lots more…this week in the big value Angler’s Mail magazine.
By the Same Author
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike