Social Networking with Nash!
Kevin and the team at Nash Tackle are pleased to announce that they’re moving forwards once again in the social networking world!
With what has to be quite frankly a mind blowing response to ‘The Official Nash Tackle’ and ‘Kevin Nash Carp Angler’ Facebook pages we thought we’d better spread our wings and join another of the social networking pioneers ‘Twitter.’ There’s nothing better than hearing from the people out there catching on our products so visit, like and ‘follow’ the pages, get involved and let us know how you’re getting on!
By the Same Author
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike