Angler’s Mail 12 June 2012
The biggest-ever Angler’s Mail package is out now and it’s the perfect way to get ready to the start of the traditional new season.
It’s a huge 96-page issue, plus a 64-page brochure, all in a bag and priced just £1.80. You won’t beat that for value. Here are some highlights for FishingMagic fans…
New season hotspots focus and new season advice special
New season rivers catch competition
Great prizes from Pallatrax if you get out and report a top catch by email to email@example.com
Free 64-page tackle brochure
Become a roach expert
WIN Daiwa Mission gear worth over £1,500.
Meet Koi Hodgson
Star anglers’ fab features
• John Bailey’s monster tench Crabtree TV session
• Tom Pickering on the Method feeder – and not for carp!
• Gary Newman tries the fly
• Colin Davidson on hiding your carp leads.
Including an exclusive on a World No.1, the biggest tench for five years, how pregnancy sparked a fishing craving… and lots more!
Top new tackle revealed
Read Mail men’s highlights from the giant European Fishing Tackle Trade Exhibition in Paris.
Colour changing carp; Tales From The Riverbank, 100 Things and lots more!
Be sure to get this week’s giant Angler’s Mail magazine
By the Same Author
- Sea Fishing - New ATr Marine Region in Northumberland
- Thames Water Fined £41K for River Ash Pollution
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat 15
- New River Season – Will Barnard
- Angler’s Mail 18 June 2013
- Win a Brilliant River Wye Session
- Environment Agency Fails to Investigate Fish Kills
- Severn Barrage Victory and Other Battles Won
- One in Five Salmon Farms Continue to Pollute the Sea Bed.
- Match Fishing – ATr / CRT Stillwater Championship 2013