The World According To Chris Yates - Continued
Chris Yates returns to The Carp Channel for the latest issue as Ian Chillcott continues to find out what makes the eccentric former British carp record holder tick.
‘Chilly’ joins Chris, and his antique fishing tackle, on the banks of one of his favourite fisheries as he recalls his quest to balance being an illustrator and photographer with his obsession with catching carp. Chris talks about his early sessions on the iconic Redmire Pool with Rod Hutchinson and how he accidentally came to find out that the venue’s fish had something of a taste for sweetcorn.
The first instalment of ‘The World According To Chris Yates’ was broadcast last year and is still the most popular programme ever shown on The Carp Channel with over 25,000 views, and it continues HERE on FishingMagic in two parts and what’s more - it’s free to view!
By the Same Author
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine