Angler’s Mail 19 June 2012
Editor Tim Knight gives the low down on what’s on offer in this week’s magazine.
A handy 2-in-1 free gift with a packed issue, including the full lowdown on the new world record carp, make Angler’s Mail magazine a must-have. Priced just £1.80, and out now, here for FishingMagic fans is a quick look at this week’s issue…
2-in-1 Free Gift
At one end it's a slammo-style disgorger and at the other it's a baiting needle, ideal for hair-rigged meat or drilled pellets.
• Full story on world record carp, including revelations by Kevin Nash, Martin Locke and Steve Briggs
• MBE for angling hero
• Rod licence shocker
• Huge catch despite tangle
• Top-level meeting to sort rivers
New Season Best Tackle
All the hottest kit on the market now.
• John Bailey - early season rivers
• Gary Newman - club lake carp
• Colin Davidson – how good are islands?
The Clearest Instruction
Including a close look at this week’s focus species, barbel.
Where to Fish this Weekend and lots more...
By the Same Author
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine
- Carp Fishing – 50lb Common for Franck
- Salmon and Trout Association Appoint Fundraising Manager