Angler’s Mail 03 July 2012
Editor Tim Knight brings FishingMagic browsers his weekly look at what’s inside the magazine.
This week’s new Angler’s Mail magazine is in the shops now, and it’s a dazzler! Priced just £1.80, here for FishingMagic fans is a quick look at this week’s exciting Angler’s Mail issue…
• Record-breaking rudd – the true story
• Cream off carp with new bait trick
• How to catch on your FIRST cast
• Perch special
• Bait bans investigated
• Screen fishing to go 3D
• Latest news exclusives
• Where To Fish This Weekend
• The best instruction
AND LOTS MORE!
Be sure to get your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine this week. It’s huge value for only £1.80.
By the Same Author
- Thames Water Fined £41K for River Ash Pollution
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat 15
- New River Season – Will Barnard
- Angler’s Mail 18 June 2013
- Win a Brilliant River Wye Session
- Environment Agency Fails to Investigate Fish Kills
- Severn Barrage Victory and Other Battles Won
- One in Five Salmon Farms Continue to Pollute the Sea Bed.
- Match Fishing – ATr / CRT Stillwater Championship 2013
- New Big Fish Competition to Reward Great Catches