Bait Fishing for Bass
Henry Gilbey joins Graham Hill for some high adrenaline estuary bait fishing for bass in this Sea Watch programme, which is free to view here on FM.
There are thrills, spills, tips, advice and plenty of action with one of the sea angler's most sought after fish in this Irish angling adventure.
Henry is fishing fast-moving estuary water where bass are on the move and on the lookout for food, and he does what every travelling angler should do, he enlists the help of a dedicated local bass angler in Graham Hill.
Learn about tackle, bait and rig selection, about the all-important aspect of fish location and how to present a bait in fast moving tidal water for this wonderful sport fish in a must-see show from Fishing TV.
The made-for-TV show is free to view online, on iPhones, on iPads, HERE on FishingMagic and now on Samsung Smart TVs, split into two parts, in the latest issue of Sea Watch.
Just click HERE to get going and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist.
By the Same Author
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine