Angler’s Mail 31 July 2012
Check out what’s inside this week’s issue with editor, Tim Knight.
Angler’s Mail magazine has a new world-class issue on the shelves this week. Only £1.80, here are some highlights for FishingMagic fans…
Best-looking alarms ever!
The famous name Optonic is sensationally back - read the Mail’s exclusive First Trial.
Fishing outside Olympic stadium!
The Mail joins an angling legend outside the Olympic village for an exclusive test of the local fishing. Is it World class?
The Carp Games!
Venues to tackle and where British record will fall. Plus UK best grass carp too – what a combo!!
UK’s biggest ever fish… 144 lb!
Full exclusive story and pix of a shocker from a new venue.
Former Olympics star Dean Macey strikes PB!
The Mail’s cover star tells you where and how he did it in another print-exclusive report.
Paste advice special!
All The Answers – the No.1 coarse fishing Q&A - brings you a guide to paste baits and paste fishing.
Also in this week’s Angler’s Mail Magazine
• Rush for new green baits
• Perch galore in Action Replay
• John Bailey’s summer pike fishing tips
• Gary Newman tackles the Trent for barbel
• Odd shaped carp baits and bobbin basics
• Weird fish – oddities special by Dr Stuart Clough!
• Beginner’s fishing tackle explained
By the Same Author
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards
- The Barbel Society, Barbel Show 2013
- Fobney Island Nature Reserve Opens
- Britain’s Biggest Pike
- Carp Fishing - The Essex Carp Championships
- Match Fishing – Angling Trust and Canal and River Trust Stillwater Championship 2013
- Record Salmon Lured by Rhino Spoon
- Eels Again - Fishermen Net Fines and Bans for Illegal Elver Fishing
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’Mania 2013 Heat Nine