Cormorant Postcards – Have you got Yours?
Have you got your cormorant postcard yet? The Angling Trust want anglers to complete and distribute the cards in an attempt to get the Government to take action on cormorants.
In a press Release the Angling Trust say:
If you are an individual, tackle shop, fishery or work in an angling related industry just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a bundle of cards that you can distribute when you meet anglers, at your point of sale, in a mailing or in mail orders to your customers. We'll include a free A3 poster too.
Anglers just need to fill in their MP's name and their own name and address on the back of the card, put a stamp on and pop it in the post - it's a really hassle free way to help protect fish stocks.
The time for talking is over - take action on cormorants NOW!
By the Same Author
- Welsh Carp Championships
- Chalk Stream Charter Launched This Week
- Take Someone Fishing this Bank Holiday Weekend - For FREE!
- Voluntary Bailiff Service – A Project Update on the Angling Trust’s Fight Against Poaching and Fish Theft
- Anglers Urged to Speak Up for the River Thames
- Match Fishing – Fish ‘O’ Mania 2013 Heat Ten
- Salmon and Trout Association Welcomes Marine Harvest Fish Farm Certification
- Angler’s Mail 21 May 2013
- Bait-Tech Launch 'Street Squad'
- Salmon and Trout Association reports Sainsbury’s to Advertising Standards Authority and Trading Standards